Benefits of membership:
Members of Tudor Guild have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to the Oregon Shakespeare Festival through service with Tudor Guild
- Attend talks by OSF company members at bi-monthly TG membership meetings
- Increase their knowledge of plays and professional theater and meet new friends who share their love of the theater
- Receive free tickets to OSF plays and a free ticket to a backstage tour
- Enjoy a 20% discount on purchases from the Gift Shop
- Participate in OSF’s Informed Volunteer programs and celebrations
Requirements for membership:
Tudor Guild does not require its members to pay dues but does require them to:
- Maintain a membership in the Oregon Shakespeare Festival
- Volunteer a designated number of hours each season in one or several chosen areas, such as:
- Assisting in the Gift Shop as a cashier, a customer service representative or by working in receiving.
- Staffing the Tudor Guild concession counters in the Bowmer Theatre and the Thomas Theatre.
- Helping patrons to create Brass Rubbings
New member training:
To find out if Tudor Guild is a good fit, all prospective members are matched with a mentor who will meet with them individually for a welcome orientation.
The mentor will then arrange a training program and the prospective member will have the opportunity to work one-on-one with experienced Tudor Guild volunteers and staff for three months before deciding whether or not to join.
To inquire about membership:
contact us in any of the ways listed below:
- email our Prospective Member Committee
- Call the Tudor Guild Volunteer Coordinator at 541-482-0940 extension 7
- Mail or fax us the form in the Tudor Guild Membership Brochure
- Membership Application